Natural Procreative Technology (NaPro TECHNOLOGY), uses the Creighton Model FertilityCare System to monitor and evaluate the various hormonal events of the women's cycle.
Why choose Creighton and NaPro TECHNOLOGY for infertility treatment?
- NaPro TECHNOLOGY respects the dignity and awesome nature of the human body. It aims at discovering why the body is not functioning correctly and then applies treatments that work cooperatively with the body.
- NaPro TECHNOLOGY allies themselves with other medical professionals to provide integral health care opportunities with the primary end of healing the woman's body.
- NaPro TECHNOLOGY provides holistic treatment to the woman and her underlying condition which is causing infertility. Healing the woman allows for subsequent children to be conceived.
- NaPro TECHNOLOGY professionals typically portray warm, loving and personable characteristics. They are impassioned with love and concern for the woman/couple.
- Simply by having intercourse on days of fertility as defined by the Creighton model, 20-40% of couples previously diagnosed with infertility successfully achieve pregnancy in a year. This is the same success rate as each round of IVF.
- With NaPro TECHNOLOGY treatment, up to 80% of infertile couples successfully achieve pregnancy.
- Many women feel better after treatment. NaPro TECHNOLOGY treatment balances hormones and enables the woman's body to function properly.
- According to Forbes.com, a "fresh" IVF cycle costs an average of $12,000.
- In the same article, medications for IVF run between $3,000 and $5,000.
- IVF, IUI and other artificial techniques are not typically covered by health insurance.
- NaPro TECHNOLOGY treatments are typically covered by health insurance because they treat the underlying disease.
- Creighton Model FertilityCare costs a small fraction of one round of IVF for a lifetime of services.
- NaPro TECHNOLOGY preserves the unity of the gift of self between the husband and wife within the context of the sexual act from which comes procreation of a new human life.
- NaPro TECHNOLOGY bypasses the difficult ethical question of how to handle leftover embryos, which come about in IVF.
NaPro Medical Consultants are licensed medical doctors, midwives, nurse practitioners and pharmacists who can diagnose and treat the disease(s) the Creighton Model Chart reveals.
FertilityCare Practitioners teach the charting aspect of the FertilityCare System to uncover symptoms of the underlying disease(s).
To begin charting the Creighton Model FertilityCare System, select Online Session or Office Session. If you have general questions, select Exploratory Session.